Gone are the days when love used to happen at the first sight. Now, dating apps like Tinder are gaining popularity to fill this gap by letting you find the person of your choice. Now love is just a tap away or more like a swipe away.
In this article, we will be looking into Tinder-like app development and answer the most asked question ‘How to make an app like Tinder’ in greater detail with the aim to give businesses an idea into how much it would cost them to make a Tinder like app .
While apps like Tinder give its users the chance to fall in love, it puts the parent companies on a direct route to profit and an escalated growth rate
So, first of all, tinder app – what is it? Tinder entered the mobile app . It is a social dating app that allows people to find a match for themselves and then fix a date with the match with the help of a chatting feature incorporated in the app. Logging in to Tinder requires a Facebook ID so that the location and interests can be Lutheran dating online used to find the perfect match.
Even though Tinder was in many ways the Flagship brand of mobility dating world, a number of apps soon followed the trend that the brand created. Moving further, we will discuss how to make tinder like apps , Tinder price , social media app and dating app cost , and current market leaders in the dating app category.
- Bumble dating app is one such app that is trying to give Tinder serious competition. What Bumble does better is that it provides an immediate chatting option to users, unlike Tinder where you have to wait for weeks to chat.
- Happn is a huge competitor of Tinder giving incredible features like finding and connecting with someone who has crossed your path. The app uses GPS to track every move.
- Raya is for the elite. The dating app development is done in a way that users are ‘accepted’ in the circle based on their social media strength and other factors.
- Hinge works on the basis of connections and lets users find a match that is either a friend or a friend of a friend.
While there are many more in the market, the two biggest competitors of Tinder are Happn and Bumble dating apps.
Despite the competition, the application receives one billion swipes per day. There are a number of reasons behind this happening and the most prime one is the feature set that Tinder comes with.
The feature set that Tinder comes up with is soon becoming the standard that all the dating app development companies are following.
- The ‘swipe’ feature is great to indicate interest in a profile.
- Tinder also allows Instagram integration, making it easy to find someone’s Instagram profile.
- Allows chatting with a match and fixing a date.
- Tinder has special plans like Tinder Gold and Tinder plus for users who are willing to pay extra to add on some features.
- Tinder uses geolocation which is quite different from any dating app development.
Now that we have looked into the various features that come as part and parcel of Tinder and other social media app development costs , let us now look into the one feature that drives the complete revenue of apps that function as Tinder – Potential Matches.
How do apps like Tinder show potential matches?
After learning the whereabouts on the Tinder app, you must be curious to know how Tinder finds the perfect match for users. This is something many users think of when they get a match. Most of the matches do have common interests, location and age group. Let us look at the ways that Tinder dating app show potential matches.